blu Engineering Automotive
With our focus on the engineering sector, we work actively for our clients in the E, M, T and F fields among others, and can draw on many years of expertise and highly qualified specialists. As the demands being placed on the automotive industry and on vehicle construction are continually growing, we are constantly developing our expertise in this area as well.
Our staff members offer you solutions, both for practical test implementation and for R&D quality and project management in the E/F field. These include areas such as measurement technology, functional design, roller dynamometers, quality assurance and the development of drive systems, chassis, body work and complete vehicles.
blu Engineering is able to draw upon a pool of experienced staff members with a wealth of knowledge in the fields of electrical and electronic systems integration, who are able to take on responsibility for providing solutions to complex tasks.
We also take care of complex production and planning issues.
A high level of dynamism and ever shorter development cycles are hallmark features of the automotive sector. This kind of dynamism is also what makes our staff members stand out.
Main focuses of our activities in different areas
Development of driving dynamics:
- integrated application (vehicle and test support, early-phase demand planning, managing and controlling of board information trips)
- press vehicles and events
- client-oriented driving dynamics
- functional design and integration (vehicle and safety planning)
Development of complete vehicle:
- Acoustic dynamometers and mobile measurement technology
- Integrated fuse protection (safety planner modular motor)
- Purchasing, calculation, quality of test parts
Development research pre-development concepts:
- functional design and integration (vehicle and test support/approval of press vehicles and events)
- project integration safety (automated driving)
Development of drive system:
- exhaust fumes and emissions/worldwide type testing/roller dynamometers
- requirements management
Purchasing and supplier network:
- strategies, projects, central function
- production planning
- external processing
- group controlling
- production system
- tool/plant construction